Friday, May 11, 2018

I've been busy preparing.....




......for my trip to Michigan.  I will be driving so that we can enjoy a bit of a road trip, and find adventures along the way.  I've had days filled with kit making and last evening I taught aa quilt class.  I so enjoy the group of women who are gathering for this class.  It doesn't take long before friendships are formed.  This connection with quilters has certainly enriched my life's experience.


The majority of the quilts at the show this year were either modern or art quilts.




Bold and dynamic!




Abstract and artsy.  I thought this quilt was especially clever.




A colorful variety of thread!




Traditional with a twist.




The animals and feathered friends make a discovery of their surroundings once they are free from the ark.




Two of my favorites when visiting the zoo.





Oh My!  Intricacy taken to a whole new level!!


Quite a bit of bedazzling.


Intricacy in a different way....this is all mind boggling to me.  This is not how I roll.  However, I do appreciate the technical skill this involves.


"The ability to ask questions is the greatest resource in learning the truth."  - Carl Jung



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts! But that Noah's Ark is my absolute favorite. Hub and I sat in front of the computer for a good while as we 'discovered' each critter. Fascinating. Thank you for sharing this beautiful show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks on your marᴠelous posting! I quіte enjoyed reading
    it, you might be a great author.I ѡіll be sure to bookmark your blog and mɑʏ comе back in the future.
    I want to encourage you to ultimatelу continue your great posts, have
    a nice evening!
    their explanation : Top Encryption Software Secrets & Tօpten Tips For Ηow To Encrʏpt A PassworԀ For Freeing

    ReplyDelete